RMGA is dedicated to promoting the advancement of the heating, venting, air conditioning, refrigeration, hearth and plumbing industries through educational training and legislative representation. Our objective is to provide an educational forum to improve the overall success of RMGA members in the state of Utah.
Benefits You Receive With A RMGA Membership..
- Free Banner Ad on the RMGA Consumer Website
- Quarterly Certification Training and Testing at reduced rates
- Bi-monthly Industry Newsletter with Editorial Opportunities for members
- Estate and Succession Planning Attorney on Staff
Educational & Scholarship Opportunities
- Annual Education Summit (provides 6 hours CE Every April)
- Spring and Fall Technician Training Dinner (3 Hours CE)
- HVAC Training classes: Venting, Load Calculations, Duct Design, etc.
- Member/Board Meetings (second Wednesday of most every month)
- Advocacy at Utah’s State Capitol to protect subcontractor business interests
- Legislative & Regulatory Updates sent during Legislative Session
- Utah Subcontractors Association Legislative Monitoring
- Six $500 Scholarships awarded Annually to First and Second year HVAC Students
- Sweetheart Social every February
- Discounts on Verizon, Expedia… with National Purchasing Partners (NPP)
- Property and Casualty – Mike Russell at Federated Insurance (602) 375-7136
- Medical, Dental, and Worker’s Comp – Dori Phillips at 801-546-1048)